I have been with the man of my dreams for almost 4 years now & we live together in our 750 square foot apartment outside of Bozeman, MT. We are recently engaged, and plan on getting married in the summer of 2015.
|H & I on our trip to Mexico a few years ago|
H & I have a dog named Lucky - he's a mini schnauzer. We often refer to him as Bob. He thinks he is my child (the dog, not H) and it is quite funny to see him perched on my hip like a human being!
I started this blog to post largely about organization and small space living ideas, but I will also be throwing in a mix of other posts including: technology tips, favorite recipes or cooking techniques, money saving ideas, studying tips, finance related posts, fitness, or business related ideas. I love to write and strive to make this blog something that I enjoy writing, as well as something that you will find interesting and useful.
I spent 2 years straight out of high school as a Cadet at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO. I loved the people in the Air Force and am thankful for all the skills and friendships I brought home; but am quite glad that I decided to move back to Montana in 2006 and continue my education at Montana State University. I graduated with a a BA in Liberal Arts in December of 2008; and am currently working on my Master's degree in Family Financial Planning. I also work at the University for my "day job".
Some facts about me:
- I am 28 years old
- Montana will always be home
- Yes, I have a horse!
- I love purple.
- I can't wait until I own a home someday so that I can paint the walls & do some serious decorating and interior design!
- I have always been a bit of a type-A-personality, and have had to learn to let go a little bit as I've become an adult.
- I LOVE to organize; I don't always love to clean.
- I especially love organizing (and cleaning) when it isn't my own space.
- My favorite foods are anything pasta, pizza, and seafood (especially sushi).
- I have yet to start my career, "my true calling" - but I live every single day to its fullest potential, and as long as i'm happy; I think that is what matters!