|I love the photos I find on Microsoft's Copyright Free image search - don't you?|
We have the basic supplies necessary to survive a short time, but in a long term or worst-case scenario, we would be in a lot of trouble!
As most of you know, we are on a budget, so this Survival series isn't going to be an expensive tour through how to prepare yourselves. This series will be a simple tour through what we are doing ($20 at a time!) to prepare ourselves for the worst case scenario.
I will walk you through:
- The tools that we already have at our disposal: including basic camping/winter gear, and hunting basics.
- Several $20 trips to stock up on things that we hope we'll never need.
- Some of the bigger ticket (expensive) items that we will be purchasing slowly over time.
- Last, but not least, I will show you the best plans we have for both:
- "bugging in" (more likely since we are in rural Montana) or
- "bugging out" (which may be more useful in an urban environment).
I look forward to sharing our successes with you over the next few months as we get ready for a worst-case scenario - ** I hope we never have to use these skills/supplies**
Everything In Place Please